If you haven’t seen today’s Google Doodle, it’s ADORABLE! AND, it was created by a 2nd grader named Sarah Gomez-Lane (with a little help from the fine folks at Google)!!!!!
I’m going to use this for a super fun, interactive MovieTalk/PictureTalk activity! I always pre-plan Movie or PictureTalk so that I’m ready for any out-of-bounds vocabulary that may come up. Students and I use circumlocution as much as possible, but I will write some words on the board.
- Hace clic
- Tiranosaurio, toca la trompeta
- Dinosaurio come helado, tres sabores
- Huevo, dinosaurio silba/canta, abrazan
- Brachiosaurus/brachiosaurio, cuello largo, come arándanos (fruta azul)
- La pala cava, tierra, insecto
- Estegosaurio infla el globo
What do you call a group of singing dinosaurs? A tyranno-chorus.
Hope your night is dino-mite!